Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Birthday Cheers for Mara!
April 15, a special day for my bestfriend, Carmina Mara Yuson- Racela. And, in her special day, I want to greet her a Happy, Happy, Happy 16th Birthday! Uy! Sweet 16 na siya! Don’t worry. I’ll follow. But for now, I’d like to give you my birthday wishes, only for you!
16 Birthday Wishes…and my TIPS
I wish that…
1. Of course, you’ll have MORE Birthdays to come…TIP: Eat spaghetti, for long life!
2. You’ll be happy on your SPECIAL DAY! TIP: Smile though your heart is aching!
3. You’ll have good health, good looks and good grades for the upcoming year! TIPS: Exercise for you to be physically and mentally fit! =)
4. Your family will be complete…Noemi, Jrizal and Bret! TIP: Treat them in your birthday..hehehe…(as if!)
5. You’ll be sexy na…hahaha TIP: Mag SBD ka, as in SouthBeach Diet!
6. You can pass the Auditions for the Dance Workshop! TIP: Follow what I told you. Do my steps!
7. You and H***** will be happy na…TIP: Ligawan mo pre!
8. And… you won’t be confused about your feeling towards V******. TIP: Have time to think, think and think!
9. You won’t be sent to Macau! TIP: Better follow my dance step so you will certifiably be in! Hahaha!
10. You’ll have a splendid summer with a lot of discoveries about yourself…TIP: Watch Discovery Channel!
11. You won’t be _timer! I hate it! TIP: Enter the Nunnery!
12. You’ll receive the gift you want from your parents! TIP: Tell them what you want!
13. God Will Bless You! TIP: No doubt! But please Pray! For the Forgiveness of Sins, for the redemption of the world! (Pwede na ba maging sister?)
14. Our tropa will be together forever! TIP: Gala tau always..hahaha..
15. Even though we’re not there to celebrate with you happy ka pa rin. TIP: Have with you our picture!
16. All Your wishes will come true! TIP: No need, it will come! Love you!
Love you Mara! Hope that on this day you’ll find tr
|Ma. Veronica Sheena Valencia de Gonzales y Tan de Prieto. That is the FULLEST of my name, no less. Unless I'd
be indolent to write, then that will be Sheena Valencia, and that's how my name goes in school, everywhere!...Sinking in historically, I was born by the date of July 28 and I'm 16. It
was Makati Medical Center who witnessed the 1st sign of my breathing. Now I'm here in flesh at Las Piñas to continue the journey of my life. It's not perfect...but it's great!
I love writing. Although I must admit that I'm not that splendid. I love blogging, chatting, reading- and I don't mean textbooks-
speaking- or if you mean orating, well fine!- and sleeping! (Well, actually all of these and more are written down there , so I need not elaborate.) Aesthetically, I'm pretty fine as well as emotionally. Now, sinking in personally. I'm erratic and
aggressive but patient. I'm a comic and I love to laugh but I have exceptions. I'm driven by moods of others but I always try not to be. I want justice incessantly but I must admit that sometimes I'm biased. I'm naughty but I know how to follow. If I seem to be dark and sinister...don't be anxious...there are tons (and majority) of my being is angelic.
Currently, I'm a senior- and my height doesn't say so!- highschool student of St. Joseph's Academy and I'm enjoying it! Soooo much! It's superb! There are fuss and flaws but really, it's Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious! BUT on the looming AY to come, I will be
in college! Burden is- I don't want to leave SJA so soon! Can I (and we) just repeat? *scowls
(Inserted: Aug. 12, 06)But...that current up there is archaic because at this point, I'm already in college at De La Salle University- Dasmariñas. Meaning, the dream of repeating will just be a dream and will never come true because I'm already here. And I must enjoy what I have because there will be no turning back since I have decided to say everytime I fall, "Standout Josephian!" What a smile it brings me...
...I go by...
Cinderella- the name my parents and relatives used to call me when I was small.
Cindy- shortcut of Cinderella.
Sheena- yeah, my hackneyed name!
Sheng- short from Sheena
Veronica- no one calls me like this at present
Chinggay- the name given to me by my childhood bestfriend
LavenderCrunch- my code name made by myself in our tropa!
Sheens- what some of my Josephian classmates call me
Ganda- what a reaction! This is what they used to call me at first in the store.
Ate- yup. Another calling in the store.
SheenaTots- I don't know why...WHY?
SheenaBebe- because I'm the only sixteen, I guess, in the store.
Website: Sheena's Site
Other Blogs: StSimon
Multiply: Sheena's Multiply
Yahoo!Mail and Messenger: email@example.com
ProBoard: K2K's Proboard
K2K YG: UrL's off the record! *smirks
...that may or may NOT describe me...
Check On It
[Carla Fe's Blog]
[M & K News]
Learning Java Scripts-not making them!
History, English and Science class (the least would be Physics)
Malling (to shop is understood!)
Memorizations than Aritmetic
Sound and Food Trippin'
Eating Sashimi, Siomai, Chicken Macaroni Salad, Lasagna, Carbonara!
Feasting over chocolates!
Playing at the counter
And, well everything that goes with stars.
Math (including Arithmetic and Algebra!)- that's the superlative!
Proving- who likes that anyways
Tupperwares- and I mean a human being
Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Liars
Zim- in Invader Zim
Dora- in the Dora the Explorer!
I fancy having an eidetic memory=P!
Reformating a computer!
Ben Affleck and etc.
Sam- in Totally Spies
Ginger- in as told by Ginger
Patrick- in Spongebob SquarePants
Barracuda- see, I don't hate her!!
Seeing all my YG friends
Seeing K- in my dreams!
Bringing back the time
Having a completer Reunion
Succeding in my field, hahaha
And I fancy the way I am!
as of 12/14/06
Post: My First La Sallian Recollection
Expression: Ho Ho Ho!
Reads: Scarlet Letter
Scent: Raspberry Crush
Mood: Ehem Hem
State: Aching Stomach
as of 12/14/06
Food: Chocolate Marjolaine
Books: Five People You Meet In Heaven
Movie: The Devil Wears Prada
Song: Too Little, Too Late
In Philippine Peso, naturally
Exposure Trip: 530
ABCom Shirt: 200 something!
Dec.11, 12,13: Prelims
Jan. 3, 2007: Resuming of Classes
Jan. 9: Exposure Trip: ABS- CBN and Mowell Fund
Tell me anything!
Microsoft Front Page=)
Corel PhotoPaint Ver. 11
Carla Fe- for sharing your familiarity in div
Glitter Your Way
Kace- for the Haloscan info.
Patty-for having her company during my first attempt
and...to myself (for enduring those devilish and dismal nights!)
Cheers...to those who made my life beautiful.
Everything happens for a reason.