Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Eugene Santos Tagged Me!
· Each blogger starts with ten random facts or habits about themselves
· Bloggers tagged need to write on their blog about their ten things and post the rules
· At the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you’re going to tag and list their names
· Do not forget to comment on their site that they’re tagged
The facts or habits that you are going to witness might sound a little bit too exaggerated for your precious ears. However, too bad, because it is not.
1. I am a self- proclaimed scientist. I am mad keen about Biology, Physics, Geology, Ecology, and most especially, Psychology! (Oh Sigmund!)
I do not exactly know why. I guess, when you say, “You’re having so much adipose tissue these days” to a woman, you will not offend her. Unless she knows that it means “fats.” Or, when you don’t want to admit that someone makes your nose bleed like hell, you can say “Epistaxis.” At least, you will make his nose bleed too, which is just fair.
2. I always talk to myself, sometimes aloud. Not that I am demented or what. We psychologists call it “positive self talk” or it can be “introspection.”
This helps me think over, formulate ideas et cetera. However, if the case is releasing pent –up emotions, I put it into writing.
3. I love to eat! I, swear, can eat a party-sized pizza alone. Unfortunately, I am in the state of slight diet for I-dunno-how-long. I blame it on first year, second sem days when I became addicted to Melon shake. Imagine the combined sugar, milk, and natural sweetener of Melon. Plus, it is cold and I consume it every day. That made me stout.
4. I love dressing up. Well, do not get me wrong. I am not really a slave for fashion nor do I sport clothes like some of the Genshiken people (Peace!) do.
So when I am to choose between my two loves: a clothe or a book, I will definitely buy the previous. Besides, what is the use of a library anyway? (Nevertheless, I want as much books as I can! I am a worm!)
5. I am suffering from paranoia. Like, “Why isn’t she (I am a feminist) texting anymore? I must have done something wrong! Nooooo!”
6. I am a feline lover! (Meowth, that’s right!) I even accidentally called my baby cousin like the way I call a cat. And, I even have pictures in which, they swore said, I looked like a cat.
Offended? Naaaah! Meanings reside in people, not in wordsJ.
7. I am a knowledge lover! I am having fun with those. I used to love literary books alone when I was young, but now, I value textbooks just the same.
8. I am a frustrated dancer. I mean, sure, I can dance but not the way like Jeanne does. Or whoever. So I poured it forth during Performing Arts: act as if I can danceJ.
9. I am a drama princess. Remember my #2 fact here? That’s just the cerebral side of my positive self talk. When things get a little crazier, I will turn the music on, find a touchy song and then go drama! In some cases, I act as if I am making my own music video.
10. I am psychologically a Frenchwoman. I love everything that is French (My blocks know this already as this was one of my speeches during Speech and Oral Communication days.)
I love French fries in sour and cream. I want not just an ordinary braid, but a French plait. I love French dishes and the way they are spelt and pronounced. I swear, a French door is the best kind of door. I love French tip and everything!
And, oh, la princesse sur l'entraînement is going gaga over the French language.
Well, now, it is my turn to tag! I am tagging...:
1. Chester- co Josephian and Lasallian
2. Irvine- co-Lasallian
3. Jamel- co-Josephian
4. Kace- co-YG
5. Kryzzle- co-YG
6. Mara- co- Josehpian. Bhesz
7. Mars- blockmate. Taho
8. Misha- blockmate. Taho
9. Mishen- co- Josephian
10. Pauline- co- Bloomfieldian
|Ma. Veronica Sheena Valencia de Gonzales y Tan de Prieto. That is the FULLEST of my name, no less. Unless I'd
be indolent to write, then that will be Sheena Valencia, and that's how my name goes in school, everywhere!...Sinking in historically, I was born by the date of July 28 and I'm 16. It
was Makati Medical Center who witnessed the 1st sign of my breathing. Now I'm here in flesh at Las Piñas to continue the journey of my life. It's not perfect...but it's great!
I love writing. Although I must admit that I'm not that splendid. I love blogging, chatting, reading- and I don't mean textbooks-
speaking- or if you mean orating, well fine!- and sleeping! (Well, actually all of these and more are written down there , so I need not elaborate.) Aesthetically, I'm pretty fine as well as emotionally. Now, sinking in personally. I'm erratic and
aggressive but patient. I'm a comic and I love to laugh but I have exceptions. I'm driven by moods of others but I always try not to be. I want justice incessantly but I must admit that sometimes I'm biased. I'm naughty but I know how to follow. If I seem to be dark and sinister...don't be anxious...there are tons (and majority) of my being is angelic.
Currently, I'm a senior- and my height doesn't say so!- highschool student of St. Joseph's Academy and I'm enjoying it! Soooo much! It's superb! There are fuss and flaws but really, it's Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious! BUT on the looming AY to come, I will be
in college! Burden is- I don't want to leave SJA so soon! Can I (and we) just repeat? *scowls
(Inserted: Aug. 12, 06)But...that current up there is archaic because at this point, I'm already in college at De La Salle University- Dasmariñas. Meaning, the dream of repeating will just be a dream and will never come true because I'm already here. And I must enjoy what I have because there will be no turning back since I have decided to say everytime I fall, "Standout Josephian!" What a smile it brings me...
...I go by...
Cinderella- the name my parents and relatives used to call me when I was small.
Cindy- shortcut of Cinderella.
Sheena- yeah, my hackneyed name!
Sheng- short from Sheena
Veronica- no one calls me like this at present
Chinggay- the name given to me by my childhood bestfriend
LavenderCrunch- my code name made by myself in our tropa!
Sheens- what some of my Josephian classmates call me
Ganda- what a reaction! This is what they used to call me at first in the store.
Ate- yup. Another calling in the store.
SheenaTots- I don't know why...WHY?
SheenaBebe- because I'm the only sixteen, I guess, in the store.
Website: Sheena's Site
Other Blogs: StSimon
Multiply: Sheena's Multiply
Yahoo!Mail and Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
ProBoard: K2K's Proboard
K2K YG: UrL's off the record! *smirks
...that may or may NOT describe me...
Check On It
[Carla Fe's Blog]
[M & K News]
Learning Java Scripts-not making them!
History, English and Science class (the least would be Physics)
Malling (to shop is understood!)
Memorizations than Aritmetic
Sound and Food Trippin'
Eating Sashimi, Siomai, Chicken Macaroni Salad, Lasagna, Carbonara!
Feasting over chocolates!
Playing at the counter
And, well everything that goes with stars.
Math (including Arithmetic and Algebra!)- that's the superlative!
Proving- who likes that anyways
Tupperwares- and I mean a human being
Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Liars
Zim- in Invader Zim
Dora- in the Dora the Explorer!
I fancy having an eidetic memory=P!
Reformating a computer!
Ben Affleck and etc.
Sam- in Totally Spies
Ginger- in as told by Ginger
Patrick- in Spongebob SquarePants
Barracuda- see, I don't hate her!!
Seeing all my YG friends
Seeing K- in my dreams!
Bringing back the time
Having a completer Reunion
Succeding in my field, hahaha
And I fancy the way I am!
as of 12/14/06
Post: My First La Sallian Recollection
Expression: Ho Ho Ho!
Reads: Scarlet Letter
Scent: Raspberry Crush
Mood: Ehem Hem
State: Aching Stomach
as of 12/14/06
Food: Chocolate Marjolaine
Books: Five People You Meet In Heaven
Movie: The Devil Wears Prada
Song: Too Little, Too Late
In Philippine Peso, naturally
Exposure Trip: 530
ABCom Shirt: 200 something!
Dec.11, 12,13: Prelims
Jan. 3, 2007: Resuming of Classes
Jan. 9: Exposure Trip: ABS- CBN and Mowell Fund
Tell me anything!
Microsoft Front Page=)
Corel PhotoPaint Ver. 11
Carla Fe- for sharing your familiarity in div
Glitter Your Way
Kace- for the Haloscan info.
Patty-for having her company during my first attempt
and...to myself (for enduring those devilish and dismal nights!)
Cheers...to those who made my life beautiful.
Everything happens for a reason.